Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Change of Address

To all my followers on mylifeasaliteracycoach, I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate you following my blog. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you from the bottom of my teaching heart for sharing in this blogging journey with me. Recently,  I have done some updating of my blog (including a new address!!!) We have a new fresh face (including a new name)  but same great literacy content. I hope you will consider checking out my new blog http://pureliteracy.blogspot.com/ and joining me there as I will no longer be posting to this blog. Pureliteracy will continue to post articles about best practice literacy instruction zooming in on best practice writing instructional strategies as they relate to the Common Core and beyond (21st Century Instructional Practices.)



Also, I have a pureliteracy facebook page that I post frequently about things that are relevant and related to our daily instruction like upcoming conferences, literacy training opportunities, give-aways and freebies on TpT as well as other websites, up-coming sales on TpT, grant monies, links to quick motivational and best practice posts and much more.

I hope you will consider checking both of these out.
 Thanks Again for following me and I hope you will continue to do so at my new digs!
Kathi


No comments:

Post a Comment