Sunday, August 3, 2014

Back to School Sale

I can't believe that summer is drawing to a close and the new school year is right around the corner! So many of my out-of-state teacher friends are readying their rooms and some are meeting their kiddos tomorrow! 

Just in time TpT is having a BACK TO SCHOOL sale!!!!
 Check it out you don't want to miss this! It starts August 4th. Use the code listed below to get some deep discounts at my TpT store as well as at my other store Two Peas in a Pod.  



Check out some of my Back to School products that will help you successfully launch Writing Workshop.


 

California Dreaming

Here in California we have a few weeks left of summer. I am busy getting my materials/resources together to support my year ahead and am looking forward to posting these to my TpT store soon. I hope you continue to check back in the weeks ahead. In the meantime, don't let this great sale pass you by- take advantage to stock up on some great resources to support you in your instructional year ahead.

Happy Shopping!

Kathi



No comments:

Post a Comment