Sunday, December 1, 2013

Everybody Loves A Good Sale Especially on Cyber Monday!

Cyber Shop Til You Drop Monday & Tuesday!




I promise I am going to continue my series about on-demand writing assessments in my very next post, but I couldn't help but share this shout out to a fantastic sale on TpT this Cyber Monday! 

We all know how busy this time of year is… but don't forget during your holiday shopping on Cyber Monday to visit TeachersPayTeachers because honestly this is the best SALE EVER.  The official Cyber Sale starts on Monday and runs through Tuesday.

Everything in my store will be 20% off through Tuesday, beginning tomorrow.  And don't forget to enter the code CYBER on Monday and Tuesday for an additional 10%, which actually comes out to a total of 28% of on Monday and Tuesday.




Everything in the Hello Two Peas store will also be on SALE, beginning today as well.




I am delighted to announce we have added monthly bundles for September through December and have added a new author study bundle in our second round  of Phonological Awareness lessons.



No comments:

Post a Comment